ZERO EMISSIONS (ZEB) Bus Service Pits
With the rollout of ZEBuses, Hartex are leading the way with innovative equipment and customised design to ensure the new range of ZEB’s can be serviced and maintained efficiently to Australian standards
Prefabricated Pit Inclusions
ZEB Pit Fit Out Options:
- In-ground Lifts for lift at axle, chassis or wheel
- Roller Brake & Suspension Testers
- Roof Access Platforms for accessing batteries and air con systems
- Workshop Pit Lighting class 1 zone 2
- Lubrication systems – Engine Oil, Differential Oil, Hydraulic Oil, Coolant Oil, Greases etc
- Waste oil and coolant removal system
- Automated Pit Safety Covers
Inground Jacking System
In-ground lifts provide clear access to the underbody electrical charging devices and drive motors on axles. Lift at axle, chassis or wheel options for easy removal of electric motors.
Roof Access Platforms
ZEBuses need regular and safe access to the roof for accessing battery and air conditioning systems. We have the most extensive range of roof access systems including our patented gap compensation systems that close the gap between the fixed and moving parts of the plaform.