Pit Transmission Jack – Majorlift (PTJ1000)
Roll along, remove, roll back, replace. There is, quite simply, no easier, safer and quicker way to remove gearboxes, diffs and propshafts than the PTJ1000.
- Two way tilt adaptor – The lifting adaptor can easily be adjusted into a precise position when removing most types of transmission.
- Hose burst valve fitted – Safety valve fitted to prevent accidental lowering in the unlikely event of hydraulic pressure loss.
- Triple extension ram with chrome piston – Provides up to 945mm of stroke.
- Rollers, fitted with needle bearings – Smooth, virtually effortless running along the pit rails – even when load bearing.
- Manual hydraulic double acting power pack – Proven on other Majorlift equipment, this allows units of up to 1000kg to be removed with a smooth, safe and highly controllable application of power.